Prepare the Haagen Daaz. "Last Song" couple Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are no more.
In August, Liam's rep confirmed that the couple has broken up. A few months back, Perez Hilton tried to drum up some drama by insinuating that Miley was cheating. His proof: a photo of (maybe?) her with another guy's arm casually around her. But we don't believe that. Liam is clearly Miley's first intense love. "I'm not really a big lovey person," she said when they were together. "I'm not, like, mushy. Liam is the first person that made me want to be in a real relationship." So we're betting she's pretty down about the breakup.
Below, a few ways Miley can cheer herself up.
1. Star in another Nicholas Sparks movie! The characters are contractually obligated to fall in love in real life.
2. Go after his older brother, Chris Hemsworth.
3. Work on gaining Taylor Momsen's approval by becoming as edgy as possible.
4. Write a breakup song and make a video for it using a Liam look-alike -- a la Justin Timberlake's "Cry Me a River."
5. Redecorate her house, since it is bound to remind her of her former roomie/ex.
6. Start a first wives' club of sorts with other broken-hearted young ladies, like Taylor Swift and Demi Lovato.
7. Record a duet of "Achy Breaky Heart" with her pops.
Do you have any suggestions for Miley?