Miley Cyrus Greek Forum
Welcome to Miley Cyrus Greek Forum!

Please Log in or Register!

Miley Cyrus Greek Forum

Miley Cyrus she can't be tamed greek forum

HomemileycyrusgreekFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Demi Lovato wanting to work with Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
kostasmileyfan
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 444
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-01-02
Τόπος : thessalonikh~serres

PostSubject: Demi Lovato wanting to work with Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber?   5th September 2010, 16:41

Demi Lovato -- wanting to work with Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber?

The world of teenage stars may be a busy one, but every singing sensation manages to be close to the others. With that in mind, it should come as no surprise that Demi Lovato -- fresh off the premiere of "Camp Rock 2" on the Disney Channel -- is claiming to have aspirations to work with two other popular young singers.

Specifically, the two singers in question are "Hannah Montana" star Miley Cyrus and Youtube sensation Justin Bieber. Here's what Demi had to say about each of them.

Miley: "[Miley] would be really fun to do with her ... She’s one of my best friends and she’s super talented, so I’d love to have her on the album."
Justin: "He’s a really sweet kid. I’d love to work with him. My little sister loves him and I’m a fan so I guess you could say I’ve got Bieber Fever."
It really should not come as too major of a surprise that Demi is throwing her support behind these two stars -- Miley is a fellow Disney creation and Bieber is currently one of the hottest things going in entertainment right now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mileycyrusgreek.forumotions.net
kostasmileyfan
Admin

Αριθμός μηνυμάτων : 444
Ημερομηνία εγγραφής : 2010-01-02
Τόπος : thessalonikh~serres

PostSubject: Re: Demi Lovato wanting to work with Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber?   5th September 2010, 16:49

DEMI Lovato might be recording a duet with Miley Cyrus!

The singer — who recently celebrated her 18th birthday — has revealed she’s talked to Cyrus about the pair collaborating on a record.

“We talked about doing a duo together, like an acoustic or something. That would be really fun to do with her,” Demi told Celebuzz.

“She’s one of my best friends and she’s super talented, so I’d love to have her on the album.”

Demi — who split from Jonas Brothers Joe Jonas earlier this year — recently hinted that she’s dating R&B star Trey Songz!

“I’m kind of digging Trey Songz — he’s pretty hot,” she said. “We followed each other on Twitter and direct message each other… He’s pretty awesome.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mileycyrusgreek.forumotions.net

Demi Lovato wanting to work with Miley Cyrus and Justin Bieber?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1